Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day 2 night hike is a wonderful way to see everything from panoramic views of the Himalayas and local terraced rice fields in one short trip. Nagarkot is one of the most picturesque places to see the sunrise over the Himalayas while watching the mountains change color reflecting the light. Be sure to wake up early as you will need to depart at 4 o’clock for the best views. The starting point is located 30 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu and offers views of Annapurna, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Lauri Shanker and Ganesh Hinal a must see for any visitor.
- Destnation: Nepal
- Activities: Hiking
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Kathmandu
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Transfer to Sundarijal - Trek to Chisapani Maximum Altitude: 7,545 Feet / 2,300 MetersGood Karma Trekking staffs will come to pick up you in your hotel for Transfer from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by private vehicle which will take around one hour. the door of the Trekking is Shivapuri national park established in 2002 which provides abundance of pine and oak forest flora, fed by the fertile watershed landscape. now you will start to climb up towards Chisapani together watching the panoramic views of the jagged peaks of the 2nd highest mountain in the Kathmandu Valley, Green forest, villages , farming etc . along the way, you will come to the village of Mulkharka home of traditional Tamang people. Descend the mountain trails to Chisapani, where you will check in to your overnight lodge accommodation. Overnight in simple Tea houses on the Trail .
Day 2 Trek to Nagarkot Maximum Altitude: 6,889 / 2,100 MetersWake to see the heart-stopping snow-capped mountain views to the north. After breakfast, start your 2.5-hour trek to Chauki Bhanjag, where you will pause for lunch with the mountains of the north as your backdrop. The afternoon, 3-hour descent takes you to Nagarkot, where on a clear day you can see the Himalayas stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east. Check into your hotel accommodation for the night.. In Nagarkot you will have multiple options for accommodations from good average standard hotels to 3 stars category & five star .
Day 3 Trek to Changunarayan - Transfer to KathmanduChangu Narayan Temple is the highlight of the day which you will find in after a easy down hike of about 3.5 hours after your breakfast in Nagarkot. you can take Lunch in Changunarayan and visit the one of the famous Temple Bhaktapur offers . The most popular walk around Kathmandu, the route leads down from Nagarkot along a ridge to Changu Narayan Temple, where beautiful views of the village of Sankhu and the Bhaktapur area await. Built in 323 AD by King Hari Datta Varma, and said to be the oldest temple in the valley, Changu Narayan is richly decorated with sculptures and carvings.
After you will complete the 3 days Hiking our car will come to pick up you at Changunarayan and then Transfer to your hotel in kathmandu
- An Assistant to carry your backpack
- Accomodations in BB Basis
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Changunarayan to Kathmandu by private transfer car or Van as per the size.
- Shivapuri National Park Permit / Tims Card etc
- All service charge
- Lunch & dinner
- any other private things including water soft/ hard drinks
Nagarkot Dhulikhel HikingThis 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
Duration: 3 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- This 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…