Day 01 Delhi – Jaipur (260 Kms / Approx. 06 hrs Drive) Arrive Delhi in morning, on arrival meeting, assistance at the airport by our representative and direct drive to Jaipur On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the time is free for leisure activities .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Jaipur After breakfast, visit to Amber Fort with Elephant ride / Jeep ride (Elephant ride will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided). Amber is a classic, romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Enroute to Amber Fort, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds.
Continue visit Pink City including Maharaja's city Palace, the former Royal residence part of it converted into a museum. One of the major attractions in the museum is the portion known as Armory Museum housing an impressive array of weaponry-pistols, blunderbusses, flintlocks, swords, rifles and daggers. Later visit the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Situated near the gate of the city palace, the observatory has 17 large instruments, many of them still in working condition.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur-Delhi (260 Kms/ Approx 6 Hrs) & Delhi DepartureAfter breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- Meals: On breakfast basis.
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary
- 02 Pax – Toyota Innov
- 03 Pax – Toyota Innova
- 04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller
- 07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &
- 10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur. (Elephants will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided).
- Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program , whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport (for all 03 days).
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any Domestic Airfares.
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Visa, insurance etc.
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
Trishuli River RaftingThe increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
Meeting & Conference
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Kaligandaki River RaftingLocated in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
Duration: 3 Days
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Located in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…