Duration: 9 Days
We offer a blended natural and cultural package including all the highlights of the 2 major cities in Nepal. Explore the mysterious culture, natural beauty and spiritualism found only in Nepal as you explore temples, hike along beautiful mountain scenery and immerse yourself in the local ethnic way of life while gaining a greater understand about life in this charming country. Visit a living Goddess, explore the ancient royal palace and enjoy the views of the Himalayas atop a peaceful mountain monastery to ensure you get the most out of your trip.
- Destnation: Nepal
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 7 - 14 Days
- Region: Kathmandu, Pokhara & Nagarkot
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft] Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be greeted by a representative from the Good Karma Trekking team holding a sign with your name in the parking lot. After a brief introduction, you will be escorted to your hotel. After check in, and welcome drinks you will be free to explore around the backpacker haven of Thamel.
Day 2 Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft]Today after breakfast we will start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu including Durbar Square, and Pashupati temple that are both Unesco World Heritage Sites. You will also visit the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and Buddhists shrine (Buddha Nath) that is one of the large Stupas in the world. Afterwards, you will meet with your trek leader for a briefing and a short question and answer section about your trip.
Day 3 Bhaktapur and PatarWe will drive to the charming and quiet royal palace located in Bhaktapur famous for its seclusion from western life, architecture and handicrafts. Highlights include the lion gate, golden gate, art gallery, royal statue and the legendary 55 window Malla palace. We then visit the ancient city of Patan, home to countless temples and intricate statues spread out around the pagoda backdrop of the city. We will finish our visit with a trip to the Ptan handicraft center to learn first hand how these traditional crafts have been made for hundreds of years.
Day 4 Kathmandu to PokharaWe will take a scenic 5 hour drive through the Kathmandu Valley passing by many traditional villages while admiring the timeless terraced rice fields and architecture of the different ethnic groups along the way. We pass along the mighty Trisuli River carving through the valley. We will spend the evening in the charming lakeside town of Pokhara known for its natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle.
Day 5 Sightseeing in PokharaAfter an early breakfast we will continue to the traditional bazaar before visiting Bindhayabasini Temple and a Buddhist Monastery to gain insight into the lives of the traditional monks living there. We then continue to the traditional Pokhara museum to learn about the culture and customs of the indigenous ethnic groups before exploring Devis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave and the Tibetan refugee camp. We will spend the evening exploring the lakeside area with a local Tibetan style diner.
Day 6 Sarankot, peace stupa and Phewa LakeThe morning offers an optional paragliding experience to fly across the hills outside of Pokhara soaking in the regional landscapes as you soar with eagles. We will travel to the scenic Sarankot Hill to view the remarkable sunrise offering views of both the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges towering above the valley. We will then continue to the hill top peace pagoda overlooking the mountains, which reflect peacefully in the lakes tranquil waters. Finally, we will hike down to Phewa lake for a relaxing afternoon of boat riding and swimming in the relaxing lake.
Day 7 Pokhara to NagarkotWe will return to back towards Kathmandu to stay overnight at the scenic Nagarkot hill. This charming location offers wonderful views of the entire Kathmandu Valley and several mountain ranges creating an ideal vantage point for a relaxing evening sunset.
Day 8 Nagarkot to KathmanduAfter taking in a breathtaking sunrise over the Kathmandu Valley we will return to Kathmandu for a free day. This is a perfect chance to visity and places of personal interest or just explore the backpacker haven of Thamel at your own pace. Explore the busting local markets and shop for handicrafts, local products and souvenirs before attending a farewell dinner arranged by the Good Karma Trekking Staff.
Day 9 DepartureDepending on your flight time you may be able to see a few more attractions in before departing approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight time. You will be escorted to the airport with a representative from Good Karma trekking staff. After our farewells, you will have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in Nepal with Good Karma, as one time is never enough.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you like -Budget Hotels, Tourist standard Hotel ,Threee star category Hotels ,Four Star Hotels, Five Star Hotels in ( Bed & Breakfast Basis , Bed Breakfast & Dinner Basis , Bed Breakfast Lunch Dinner Basis )or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours as per the Itinerary by Private Car, Van, Jeep, Costar, Bus, Flights etc as per the group sizes and your request.
- Government registered Nepali professional English speaking Guide certified by Natham.
- All our government taxes , Hotel 10+ 13 present Vat taxes services charges etc
- Official expense& services charges
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal equipment
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Meeting & Conference
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Meditation Centers Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers…