Duration: 18 Days
Explore the beauty of the Annapurna range as you ascend to the scenic Tent Peak known for its panoramic views of the stunning and diverse snow capped Himalayas. Pass through a series of traditional villages each with their own culture and customs as you pass through the beautiful natural greenery of the low land and move toward the barren peaks of one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the world. Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of local people and combine several highlights of the Annapurna Base Camp trek with the unique adventure of summiting a scenic peak. This trip is an excellent way to combine a condensed trek with the thrill of peak climbing to take your passion for adventure to the next level. The trip requires a good level of physical fitness and some mountaineering experience is beneficial but in no way necessary.
- Destnation: Nepal
- Activities: Peak Climbing
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Region: Annapurna
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Arrival in KathmanduUpon your arrival to the airport, you will be greeted by the friendly Good Karma Trekking staff who will escort you to your accommodation in Kathmandu. After settling in and exploring the streets of Thamel, we will arrange a special welcome diner featuring local specialties to introduce you to the city and the Good Karma team.
Day 2 Kathmandu SightseeingToday we will take a tour featuring the highlights of Kathmandu including several UNESCO world heritage sites such as Durbar Square and Pashupati temple before visiting Sqayambhunath, and Buddha Nath, which is one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world. After lunch, we will hold a briefing with your trekking guide addressing any questions or concerns you may have about your trip.
Day 3 Fly to Pokhara and sightseeingWe will take a scenic morning flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara passing over the scenic greenery of the Valley before passing the stunning Annapurna range and arriving in the peaceful lakeside town of Pokhara. We will spend the day visiting the local heritage museum, hill top peace pagoda and the local waterfalls before spending the night exploring the relaxed peaceful streets during the evening.
Day 4 Drive to Nayapul and trek to GhandrukToday we will drove to Nayapul to begin our trek along a series of villages as we work our way up the banks of the Khumnu Khola. We will bass through the a series of traditional villages including Chimrong, Syauli Bazar and Change before arriving in the stone house village of Ghandruk Known for its views of the fishtail region and friendly Gurung people.
Day 5 Ghandruk to ChhomrongThe trail continues uphill along the river before moving sharply downward to the banks of the Kimron Khola. After a short walk along the river we take a steep climb to the town of Chhomrong to spend the evening enjoying the local scenery and learning more about the traditional handicrafts of the region.
Day 6 Chhomrong to Himalaya Hotelwe continue through the lower regions following the trail that’s leads to a suspension bridge on the way to Sinuwa Danda. We then move along a flat path through a dense rhododendron encrusted forest before moving down along a stone path leading to a canyon known as Himalaya Hotel where we will rest for the night .
Day 7 Himalaya Hotel to Machhapuchhare Base CampWe will continue over a few peaceful bridges passing into a secluded area with little development that is home to a wide range of wildlife including leopards, peacocks, pigs and deer. We will stop to see the Hinko Cave before continuing on a strenuous uphill climb to Machhapuchhare Base Camp. The camp is home to stunning views of the region including opportunities to see Hiunchuli, Annapurna I, II and the Machhapuchhare Fishtail from a relaxing vantage point.
Day 8 Trek to Annapurna Base CampWe continue our hike and slowly move into a more barren area leaving the natural greenery of the lowlands behind. We will spend the afternoon practicing peak climbing techniques to make sure everyone feels comfortable with the mountaineering skill before continuing to Annapurna Base Camp to enjoy the panoramic views of the entire range.
Day 9 AcclimatizationWe will take a rest day to adjust to the higher altitude as the guide briefs you about the peak attempt while reviewing your mountaineering skills. We will learn how to use the ice axe, crampons, ropes and harnesses while learning about the different types of knots to increase your confidence before the climb.
Day 10 Trek to Tent Peak Base CampWe will continue along the mountain path leading to the southern Annapurna Glacier moving slowly along the icy trail. The path offers sever scenic vantage points offering views of the Annapurna giants towering over the region. After enjoying the sights, we will continue to base camp to enjoy a night of relaxation under the clear starlight sky.
Day 11 Trek to High CampWe continue our ascent stopping to admire the views of Hiunchuli, Annapurna South and the fishtail formation before climbing along a glacier where we will make camp for the night and prepare for our peak attempt.
Day 12 Tent Peak SummitWe begin our ascent around midnight by climbing the glacier before using our mountaineering skills to create a chain of ropes leading to the summit. We will take time to enjoy the unbelievable panoramic views from the top of the world before hiking back down to high camp to rest for the evening.
Day 13 Trek to Annapurna Base CampWe will descend along the same path along the glacier before stopping for lunch at Tent Peak Base Camp. We then leave the Tent Peak trail behind and return to Annapurna Base Camp to take a much needed rest.
Day 14 Trek to BambooWe will take an early morning moonlight hike to the scenic sunrise point near the base camp before returning for breakfast. We then continue along a relatively easy trail through a series of traditional villages and scenic landscape highlighted by secluded waterfalls before arriving in Bamboo to enjoy the local scenery.
Day 15 Bamboo to Jhinu DadaWe return uphill along the Kuldi Ghar River past the villages of Sinuwa and Lower Chhomrong before stopping for a traditional lunch. We then take a downhill hike to Jhinu Danda before relaxing in the natural rock hot springs located just a short walk from the town.
Day 16 Trek to Naya Pul and Drive to PokharaOn our final day of trekking, we will continue along the river past Kyumi, Syauli Bazar and Birethanti before arriving in the town of Naya Pul. We will then take a drive back to the relaxing streets of Pokhara to spend the night enjoying the scenic lakeside town.
Day 17 Return to KathmanduWe will take a scenic bus ride back to the bustling capital city of Kathmandu. Upon arrival we will arrange a special cultural diner filled with traditional music, dancing and local specialties before returning to Thamel for the night.
Day 18 Departure Today, a Member of the Good Karma team will escort you to the airport for your flight. After saying our farewells you will continue on your journey with fond memories of you adventure in Nepal.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
- Accommodations in Kathmandu in Breakfast and Bed basis (Plz let us know what category hotels do you prefer)
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Three times meals in Mountain: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader, Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits & Climbing permits
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Good Karma Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion or if you have your own and wants to bring you are also welcome .)
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Meeting & Conference
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…