Duration: 16 Days
- Destnation: Cross Country
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 01 DelhiArrive Delhi. On arrival at the airport, you will meet our representative and be transferred to hotel. Day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02 Delhi Full day city tour of Old & New Delhi. Morning visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Afternoon visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid, Red Fort and drive past Chandni Chowk.
Day 03 Delhi / Patna Morning transfer to airport to connect flight for Patna. On arrival, assistance and transfer to hotel. Afternoon excursion to Vaishali (55 kms) - known for Buddha Stupas, Ashoka Pillar and Bawan Pokhar Temple. This is the place where Buddha announced his Mahaparinirvana and happens to be the birthplace of Lord Mahavira. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Patna / Nalanda / Rajgir / Bodhgaya Morning drive to Bodhgaya (140 kms / 4 hrs) enroute visiting Nalanda and Rajgir. Nalanda-a great center of Buddhist learning and one of the most famed university citadels of ancient times. Rajgir, it was once the ancient capital of the powerful Kingdom of Maghada. From the out-skirts of Rajgir, a historic road leads to Gridhakuta or vultures peak where the Buddha preached. Here the first Buddhist Council was held after the Lord's Mahaparinirvana. On arrival, check in at hotel.
Day 05 BodhgayaFull day visit - Bodhgaya, in the state of Bihar, reckoned as the most important Buddhist pilgrimage center, is the place where Lord Sakyamuni (Gautam Buddha) entered into meditation after being moved by the sufferings of mankind. The giant Bodhi Tree (Peepal) that we see today is believed to have grown from the original Bodhi Tree under which, sitting on the raised platform, Prince Siddharth meditated and finally attained Nirvana. Then there is Chaukramana, the Jewel Walk, where it is believed that the Buddha strolled while in deep thought. Also visit Shaivite Monastery and famous Jagganath Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Bodhgaya / Varanasi Morning leave Bodhgaya for Varanasi by surface (250 kms / 7 hrs). Varanasi is famous for Hindus and Buddhists as its close proximity to Sarnath. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 Varanasi Early morning boat excursion on the river Ganges, a ferry pilgrimage from ghat to ghat. People bathe early in the morning to offer the prayers to the rising sun. Come back to hotel for breakfast. Later sightseeing tour of the city including the Bharat Mata Temple with a big relief map of India in marble, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University which has an Art Gallery and the Mosque of Mughul Emperor Aurangazeb built on the site of an ancient Hindu Temple. Afternoon excursion of Sarnath - where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Visit the ruins, the stupa, the Buddhist temple and the Museum (Museum closed on Fridays).
Day 08 Varanasi / KushinagarDrive to Kushinagar (260 kms / 8 hrs). Upon arrival check in at hotel. Kushinagar is the place where Lord Buddha attained Mahaparinirvana in his 18th year. Overnight a hotel.
Day 09 Kushinagar / Lumbini Morning visit Kushinagar, one of the principal centres of Buddhist pilgrimage, is the place of Mahaparinirvana. The monuments of Kushinagar are situated in three distinct comprising the main site of the Nirvana Temple, the central stupa and surrounding monasteries. Later drive to Lumbini (in Nepal) (170/ 4 hrs). Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Day 10 Lumbini / to Kathmandu visit Boudhanath Shyambunath , Kopan, Lumbini / to Kathmandu visit Boudhanath Shyambunath , Kopan,
Day 11 Kathmandu Kathmandu
Day 12 Kathmandu to LhasaWe will take a scenic mountain flight to Lhasa to meet our native Tibetan guide while taking time to explore the ancient and well-preserved capital city of Tibet. Lhasa is situated at the base of Mount Gephel and remained secluded from the world for centuries serving as the traditional home to the Dalai Lama.
Day 13 LhasaToday we will visit the scenic hilltop Potala Palace before traveling to the spiritual Ramoche Monastery to see the daily life of the Tibetan Monks. We will spend the afternoon unlocking the mysteries of the Norbulingkga Palace before a free evening to continue your immersion into the Tibetan way of life. We will spend the evening exploring the traditional market square having a meal of traditional Tibetan food while enjoying cultural music and dances that have been passed down for centuries.
Day 14 LhasaAfter an early breakfast, we will visit the traditional Sera Monastery known for its unmatched beauty historically serving as the home to over 5,000 monks. We will continue to the 1,400-year-old Jokhang temple regarded as the holiest site in Lhasa viewing the Kora temple nestled along the stream of humanity. After viewing the legendary golden Buddha we will return to the city for a celebratory dinner and while taking the evening to explore the timeless streets and absorb the traditional culture.
Day 15 Lhasa to KathmanduYou will be transported by the friendly Good Karma Trekking staff the Gonggar Airport to take a scenic return flight over hundreds of scenic Himalayan peaks before arriving in Kathmandu for your departure or next activities.
Day 16 fly to Bhutan to see the Tiger Nest or fly back to home fly to Bhutan to see the Tiger Nest or fly back to home
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Hotel Accommodation BB basis while in India Nepal Tibet
- The sightseeing city tour with world heritage entrance fees
- All Domestic flights as listed in the itinerary. kathamndu , - Lhasa- Kathmandu
- All ground transfers and sightseeing by Private transport
- English speaking local guides.
- Sightseeing admission fees.
- Tibet Permit,Tibet Visa,
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fares.
- International fares are quoted separately.
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Meeting & Conference
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Meditation Centers Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers…