Duration: 18 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Region: Annapurna
- Max. Altitude: 3000 m
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Good Karma Trekking staffs will welcome you in airport and drop you to Hotel
Day 2 Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu valley.Today after breakfast we will start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu including Durbar Square, and Pashupati temple that are both Unesco World Heritage Sites. You will also visit the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and Buddhists shrine (Buddha Nath) that is one of the large Stupas in the world. Relax and enjoy yourself after a beautiful trek.
Day 3 By Flight, Bus/Car/Hiace: Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight.Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight.
Day 4 Morning or afternoon, drive from Pokhara to Arghaun village (20 minutes). Trek to Thulo Kote (1,400m) 3 hrs. walkMorning or afternoon, drive from Pokhara to Arghaun village (20 minutes). Trek to Thulokote (1,400m) 3 hrs. walk. The route follows very gentle ascend following villager trail which used by them for long time.
Day 5 Trek from Thulokote to Lipeni (1,540m) 6 hrs walk.Trek from Thulo Kote to Lipeni (1,540m) 6 hrs walk. It will be more interesting hill side hiking and trekkers can glimpse beautiful mountains.
Day 6 Trek from Lipeni to Chisapani (1,520m) 5 hrs walk.This is another best hiking days passing through small ridges and natural wild side with the spectacular views. Chisapani is the best spot for the mountain views and photographic site.
Day 7 Walk down to Begnas Lake (890m). 4 hrs. walk. Drive to Pokhara.Walk down to Begnas Lake (890m) along a small ridge that separates the Rupa and Begnas lakes. 4 hrs. walk. Drive to Pokhara.
Day 8 Day Rest In PokharaThis day you can visit Pokhara and rest , can do paragliding and fly up in the wind or boating in phewa lake in Lake side , make the cave tours, or horse riding etc
Day 9 fly or drive back to Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft]you can by flight or drive back to kathmandu
Day 10 DepartureDepending on your flight time you may be able to see a few more attractions in Kathmandu before departing approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight time. You will be escorted to the airport with a representative from Good Karma trekking staff. After our farewells, you will have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in Nepal with Good.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer )
- Government license holder Trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Fee
- Overland Transportations Bus ,car, & flights as you prefer
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Good Karma Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)&( optionally if you have your own bags, down jackets and wants to use your own you are free to bring them)
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome Dinner
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- City Tour entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara while entering Temple and Monastery
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
Pharping Asura Cave meditation day tour
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Dhampus Day Hike
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Are you looking for meditation day tour in Kathmandu? Join retreat program in the sacred…
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Overview Despite its spectacular mountain views and picturesque villages, Kakani is a part of Nepal…
- Dhampus Day hike is the best things to do if you are free for a…