After Dhampus village one more hour to walk down to Phedi through the terraced rice farmlands and we also can extend this small luxury trek with 1 Night stay at Sarangkot which is best popular for its panoramic view offering stunning sun rise view along with brilliant mountain scenery, delightful view of Pokhara valley, Fewa Lake. Especially in the night time we can enjoy the beautiful night lights of Pokhara city. We categorized this short trip as a luxury lodge trek to Annapurna on request of our valued clients.
Duration: 2 Days
Australian Camp Dhampus Village Tour starts after hot breakfast in Pokhara, an hour smooth drive from Pokhara takes us to Kande, the starting point of this short trekking of Australian Camp and Dhampus Village trek. This is an easy village tour of 1 night 2 days for the amazing experience luxury holidays near Pokhara valley. Australian Camp set on the beautiful hill top offers striking views over the valleys and stunning views of the Annapurna Mountain range. After driving about an hour, we start our hike from Kande. The trail is steep; through stone staircase for about 1.5 hours gets to Australian Camp, located on the ridge and having an incredible view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal. From Australian Camp we will hike down to continue through perfect jungle trail with birds chirping sounds our trek to continues to beautiful village Dhampus, takes about an hour. Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trekking trail is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. The village is attractive, a number of slate roofed house. The trek is best for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Annapurna Region
- Max. Altitude: 2100m
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Drive to Kande and trek to Australian Camp (2100m)Take a good leisure breakfast in Pokhara then we will take car/cab drive to Kande via Sarangkot/Phedi which takes about 1.25 hours then we hike up to Australian Camp through the forestry uphill from Kande. 1.5 to 2 Hour of walk will bring us to beautiful spot of Australian Camp. Now, Along the journey we can see very impressive view of Annapurna Range including Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna South Hiuchuli, Annapurna II and IV and Lamjung Himal etc. We can go excursion to beautiful village of Pothana. Overnight in trekking lodge.
- Shuttles from your hotel in Pokhara to/from trek.
- Teahouse accommodation with attached bathroom.
- Meals: 1 Lunch and dinner on first day and breakfast on second day.
- One experienced local registered trekking guide.
- Salary, meals and accommodation of your guide.
- All necessary trekking permits if required.
- Government tax, vat, service charges.
- Accommodation, meals and transportation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, can juice etc.
- Personal nature expenses, toiletries, laundry, trekking gear.
- Travel insurance and rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Guided sightseeing and monument entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Porter and horse ride if needed.
- Gratitude and tips for guide, porter (tipping is not mandatory but expected).
Meeting & Conference
A day hiking to NAGARJUNANagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
Duration: 1 Day
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Pulchowki Hiking in Kathmandu
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Nagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- Situated at an elevation of 2782 meters this is the highest southern hill in the…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…