Discover the best view of Dhaulagiri, Everest, Annapurna III (7,555m), Phurbi Chyachu (6,637m), Choba Bhamre (6,016m), and Gaurishanker (7, 134m) and many other snow covered mountains Daman hill station installed view tower equipped with long range telescopes to explore the tallest Himalayas and landscapes Majestic views of incredible Himalayan peaks and high hills from Sim Bhanjyang (2561m).
Daman is surrounded with natural splendor and characteristics that are unique to the village.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Max. Altitude: 2232m
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Drive from Kathmandu to Daman hill station
Morning 8 Am we will pick you from your hotel and drive to Daman by private Vehicle, around 1 Pm we reach to Daman . We will have our lunch in hotel in Daman. After that we will take a walk to travel around the natural beauties and landscapes of this village. After having lunch we drive to Sim Bhanjyang (2561m) from we will have majestic views of incredible Himalayan peaks and high hills. There are a few tea shops where buses and trucks stop for tea and other food items. The Sim Khola runs next to the road that goes over the pass. After enjoying there, we drive back to hotel.
ACCOMMODATION Everest Panaroma Hotel
Day 2 Morning enjoy Sunrise view on Himalayan then drive back to return to Kathmandu valleyEarly in the morning, you can observe the mesmerizing sunrise from Daman. Daman is a hill station famous for sunrise and sunset of the magnificent view of Himalaya’s ranges against the vastness of the sky. You can view the majestic range of Gauri Shankar / Dorje Lakpa and many more including Everest in the fairest with the great landscapes. After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu.
- Private transfer
- 3 star standard hotel in Daman.
- One Lunch and one Dinner at hotel
- English speaking guide
- Our 24 hour personal care and Attention
- 13 % Govt. Tax (Vat) on total cost included
- Snacks and drinks (Optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal Expenses
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Trishuli River RaftingThe increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Adventure Himalayan helicopter flight over the Himalayas is a unique and adventurous way to see…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…