- After Breakfast One & half hour drive to Nagarkot and do the Trekking like 3-4 hours and come to Bhaktapur durbar square , visit bhaktapur durbar square and evening come back to Kathmandu
- After breakfast Drive one hour to a places called Sundarijal and Trek to a hill 3-4 hours and come back to Kathamndu evening
- After breakfast start Trekking to a Places called Nagarjun Hill 5-6 hours and come back to Kathmandu evening .
- After Breakfast drive to a village Called Balthali and start to Trek to Namobuddha and from Namobuddha take a Coach and evening drive back to Kathmandu .
Duration: 1 Day
Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important Buddhist stupa and Hindu shrine. As Nepal as a strong presence in both religions you will be able to enjoy the serene views as you hike to these holy sites. After a shuttle to the trail you will pass through a peaceful pine forest and a winding trail you arrive at Champadevi offering views of the central and western Himalayas. You will also pass by Dakshankali known as the bloodiest temple in Nepal for its sacrificial rituals.
Situated at an elevation of 2782 meters this is the highest southern hill in the Kathmandu Valley while offering the most interesting flora in the area. After a short drive, you will arrive at Godawari that offers a stunning botanical garden showcasing many of the plants indigenous to Nepal. A 4-hour uphill climb through tropical forests offers excellent views of both the Himalayas and the Kathmandu Valley. We will return to Godawari on the same path and make our return to Kathmandu.
Namobuddha is a significant Buddhist pilgrimage with stupas and shrines located in a quaint peaceful hill. According to legend, a prince offered himself to several starving tigers and a he is enshrined in the temple. After an hour and a half drive from Kathmandu, we arrive at Dhapasi and start up the increasingly narrow trail through rice fields, small villages and an old suspension bridge. After an uphill finish, we will arrive at Namobuddha and return to Kathmandu after admiring the holy stupa.
Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest hill in the Kathmandu Valley and also home to the mouth of the holy Bagmati River. After a short ride from Kathmandu you arrive at the Shivapuri watershed and wildlife center. The hike beings on a large road passing through a pine and cherry forest to Nangi Gompa; a monastery run by local nuns. After the monastery you pass through a steep trail surrounded by a bamboo forest and rhododendron for roughly 3 hours. Shivapuri offers views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang-Lirung and Dorji Lhakpa from the hilltop. After a short walk to Budhanikantha we will drive back to Kathmandu.
Kakani to Bhanjyang:
This hike passes through a charming oak and pine forest surrounded by Rhododendron flowers. The trip starts in Kakani and least past a large road leading to a smaller trail. The trip hike is essentially flat and after a 3-hour hike you will arrive at Bhanjyang. After exploring the area we will return back to Kakani and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Hiking
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
Pulchowki Hiking in Kathmandu
Shivapuri Hiking for Nagi GumpaShivapuri situated at an altitude of 2563m north of Kathmandu is second highest hill around…
Duration: 1 Day
Naudanda & Sarankot Day HikePokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
Duration: 6-7 hours
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Situated at an elevation of 2782 meters this is the highest southern hill in the…
- Shivapuri situated at an altitude of 2563m north of Kathmandu is second highest hill around…
- Pokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…