Duration: 8 Days
The Taj of Indian Tours, Golden Triangle Tour sums up the short journey to India and gives it a new meaning. Beginning from Delhi, the tour moves towards Agra where the monument in white stands as a timeless love saga of a Mughal Badshah and his beloved wife as the Taj Mahal. Furthering towards Fatehpur Sikri, a tourist still finds this unique deserted city in excellent state of preservation. While moving westwards, the Golden Triangle Tour lands in Pink city of Royals-Jaipur. Famous for its strong bastion of Rajput culture, customs and architecture, the tour offers regal glimpses of Rajasthani hospitality. AFTER India you will be welcomed in Kathmandu to visit the famous Durbar squares and Buddhist temples with Night in Nagarkot
- Destination: Cross Country
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 7 - 14 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 01 Arrival in Delhi & Transfer to Hotel . evening visit to Chadani Arrival in Delhi & Transfer to Hotel . evening visit to Chadani
Day 02 Delhi – Agra After breakfast drive to Agra, the city of Taj which is 203 kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel. Afternoon city tour of Agra visiting the world famous Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Overnight stay in the hotel. (Taj remain closed on every Friday)
Day 03 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – JaipurAfter breakfast drive to Jaipur i.e. 232 kms / 05 hrs drive. En – Route visiting the unique deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri still in excellent state of preservation. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Afternoon city tour of Jaipur visiting the Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, the Observatory or the Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur After breakfast visit to Amber Fort – Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Elephant ride / Jeep Safari is provided to ascend hill on top of which the fort is situated. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 05 Jaipur – Delhi – Kathmandu After breakfast drive back to Delhi 252 Kms / 5 hrs drive. Upon arrival in Delhi transfer to airport to connect flight for Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 06 Kathmandu – Nagarkot with a day tour of Kathmandu After breakfast in the Hotel start the tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Drive to Nagarkot in the evening. Overnight stay in Nagarkot.
Day 07 Nagarkot & Bhaktapur Enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayan Ranges. Breakfast in Nagarkot and then drive back to Bhaktapur. Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Pashupatinath Temple in the afternoon. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 08 Departure to home or extend your tour with other trekking & adventure Departure to home or extend your tour with other trekking & adventure
- Ground Transfer by Private Car Van
- Hotel Accommodation in BB basis in India & Kathmandu ( Budget to five star hotel on your preference
- The sightseeing city tour with world heritage entrance fees
- All Domestic flights as listed in the itinerary. ( Delhi - Kathmandu)
- English speaking local guides with entrée fees
- Entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Tips and Items of personal expenses Telephone, beverage drinks etc.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fares.
- International fares are quoted separately.
Pharping Asura Cave meditation day tour
Meeting & Conference
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
- Are you looking for meditation day tour in Kathmandu? Join retreat program in the sacred…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- Overview Despite its spectacular mountain views and picturesque villages, Kakani is a part of Nepal…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…