Day 01 Delhi – Jaipur (260 Kms / Approx. 06 hrs Drive)
Arrive Delhi in morning, on arrival meeting, assistance at the airport by our representative and direct drive to Jaipur On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the time is free for leisure activities .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Jaipur
After breakfast, visit to Amber Fort with Elephant ride / Jeep ride (Elephant ride will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided). Amber is a classic, romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Enroute to Amber Fort, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds.
Continue visit Pink City including Maharaja's city Palace, the former Royal residence part of it converted into a museum. One of the major attractions in the museum is the portion known as Armory Museum housing an impressive array of weaponry-pistols, blunderbusses, flintlocks, swords, rifles and daggers. Later visit the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Situated near the gate of the city palace, the observatory has 17 large instruments, many of them still in working condition.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur-Delhi (260 Kms/ Approx 6 Hrs) & Delhi Departure
After breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
Based on 05 Star Deluxe Hotels Based on 05 star Hotels
10- 14 persons USD 325 per person USD 280 per person
07- 09 persons USD 360 per person USD 315 per person
04- 06 persons USD 325 per person USD 295 per person
03 persons USD330 per person USD 280 per person
02 persons USD 365 per person USD 320 per person
Single Room SupplementUSD 150 per single USD 120 per single
while in Jaipur Le Meridien or Marriott Hotel will be used as Deluxe five star hotels and Holiday Inn City Centre as five star hotel options
LOW SEASON RATES 10 PERCENT DISCOUNT VALID FROM 16th APRIL TILL 30th SEPTEMBER
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- Meals: On breakfast basis.
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary
- 02 Pax – Toyota Innov
- 03 Pax – Toyota Innova
- 04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller
- 07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &
- 10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur. (Elephants will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided).
- Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program , whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport (for all 03 days).
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any Domestic Airfares.
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Visa, insurance etc.
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Trishuli River Rafting
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
Bhote Koshi River Rafting
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Day hiking near Kathmandu
Duration: 1 Day
Sun Koshi River Rafting
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Shivapuri Hiking in Kathmandu
Duration: 1 Day
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking
3 Days Starting from: USD 200 Per Person*
The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…