Day 01 Delhi – Jaipur (260 Kms / Approx. 06 hrs Drive) Arrive Delhi in morning, on arrival meeting, assistance at the airport by our representative and direct drive to Jaipur On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the time is free for leisure activities .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Jaipur After breakfast, visit to Amber Fort with Elephant ride / Jeep ride (Elephant ride will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided). Amber is a classic, romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Enroute to Amber Fort, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds.
Continue visit Pink City including Maharaja's city Palace, the former Royal residence part of it converted into a museum. One of the major attractions in the museum is the portion known as Armory Museum housing an impressive array of weaponry-pistols, blunderbusses, flintlocks, swords, rifles and daggers. Later visit the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Situated near the gate of the city palace, the observatory has 17 large instruments, many of them still in working condition.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur-Delhi (260 Kms/ Approx 6 Hrs) & Delhi DepartureAfter breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- Meals: On breakfast basis.
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary
- 02 Pax – Toyota Innov
- 03 Pax – Toyota Innova
- 04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller
- 07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &
- 10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur. (Elephants will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided).
- Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program , whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport (for all 03 days).
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any Domestic Airfares.
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Visa, insurance etc.
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Pulchowki Hiking in Kathmandu
Champadevi Day HikeThe Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
Duration: 1 Day
Kaligandaki River RaftingLocated in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
Duration: 3 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
Shivapuri Hiking in KathmanduLocated north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Duration: 1 Day
- Situated at an elevation of 2782 meters this is the highest southern hill in the…
- The Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
- Adventure Himalayan helicopter flight over the Himalayas is a unique and adventurous way to see…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Located in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
- Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…