The Taj of Indian Tours, Golden Triangle Tour sums up the short journey to India and gives it a new meaning. Beginning from Delhi, the tour moves towards Agra where the monument in white stands as a timeless love saga of a Mughal Badshah and his beloved wife as the Taj Mahal. Furthering towards Fatehpur Sikri, a tourist still finds this unique deserted city in excellent state of preservation. While moving westwards, the Golden Triangle Tour lands in Pink city of Royals-Jaipur. Famous for its strong bastion of Rajput culture, customs and architecture, the tour offers regal glimpses of Rajasthani hospitality.
- Destnation: India
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day1 Delhi – Agra Arrive Delhi in morning. Upon arrival Delhi, meeting, assistance at the airport and direct drive to Agra, the city of Taj which is 203 Kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel. Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel took over 17 years to complete, often known as ' Love Poem in Marble'. (Taj Mahal remains closed on all Fridays) and Agra Fort containing the halls private and public audiences. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Day 02: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (240 Kms / Approx. 06 hrs Drive) After breakfast drive to Jaipur. Enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri – This deserted city was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569, in honour of the great Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. Akbar used Fatehpur Sikri as his capital for 14 years. Scarcity of water was the prime factor for the abandonment of this beautiful city. Visit the remarkably well preserved, graceful buildings within the 'Ghost City' that speak of the grandeur and splendor of the Mughal Empire at the height of its power. Continue overland journey to Jaipur. On arrival, check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Jaipur After breakfast, visit to Amber Fort with Elephant ride / Jeep ride (Elephant ride will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided). Amber is a classic, romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Enroute to Amber Fort, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds.
Continue visit Pink City including Maharaja's city Palace, the former Royal residence part of it converted into a museum. One of the major attractions in the museum is the portion known as Armory Museum housing an impressive array of weaponry-pistols, blunderbusses, flintlocks, swords, rifles and daggers. Later visit the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Situated near the gate of the city palace, the observatory has 17 large instruments, many of them still in working condition.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms/ Approx 5 Hrs) Delhi - DepartureAfter breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International Airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 03 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- Meals: On breakfast basis.
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.02 Pax – Toyota Innova03 Pax – Toyota Innova04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur. (Elephants will be subject to availability otherwise Jeep ride will be provided).
- Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program, whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport (for all 04 days).
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any Domestic Airfares.
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Visa, insurance etc.
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
- MONUMENT ENTRANCES EXCLUDED PER PERSON PER VISIT:CityMonumentsEntrances per person per single visitAgraTaj Mahal, Agra Fort& Fatehpur SikriApprox. USD 22JaipurAmer Fort, City Palace & ObservatoryApprox. USD 18
Kaligandaki River RaftingLocated in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
Duration: 3 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Located in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…