Good Karma Trekking's Good Karma special package is designed for Travellers with limited time to explore Nepal and wants to see the major attractions in a time efficient manner. Combining a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Annapurna Trekking, White water rafting, and Jungle adventure down in Royal Chitwan National Park, its truly the opportunity of a lifetime. Founded in the 8th century, Kathmandu is comprised of three royal cities, Kathmandu (capital city), Patan & Bhaktapur (Bhadgaon). You will visit all of these regions coupled with whitewater rafting, elephant back Jungle Safari, trekking and the serenity of one of the most bio diverse areas on the planet.
Good Karma Trekking prides itself on offering unique packages that cater to the needs and desires of our guests. With years of service catering to customers' needs, we have provided a special package that will highlight the most popular attractions in Nepal while always being open to slight changes.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 01+ Pax
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu upon arrival in Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport you are welcomed and transferred to your hotel in Bhaktapu by a Good Karma Trekking representative. You can take Lunch or Dinner in one of our favorite local restaurants as we brief you on your trip.
Day 2 Kumari Temple, Swayambunath stupa & Patan MuseumFull day tour of old Kathmandu featuring Durbar Square, Kumari temple and the living Goddess, Swayambunath stupa (monkey temple) followed by a trip to the World Heritage City of Patan for lunch at the Patan Café in the museum complex. After lunch visit the Patan Museum and take a tour of Patan city and its cultural sites and unique architecture and craftsmanship (Patan is known as the city of fine arts). The tour will finish after a visit to the Tibetan Refugee camp where you can view carpet weaving and buy fine traditional Tibetan hand-knotted carpets. Overnight in Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3 Mountain Flight , Boudhanath, Pashupatinath.Early morning transfer to the airport for a scenic mountain flight around Mt. Everest and the surrounding region. Get a close-up and comfortable view of these spectacular mountains from the air. After breakfast we will drive to the Kopan monastery nestled on a hilltop overlooking Boudhanath before continuing down to Boudhanath for a tour of the stupa, its monasteries, stalls and markets. Afterwards we head off to tour the Pashupatinath Hindu temple before spending the night in Kathmandu.
Day 4-5 Phewa LakeAfter an early breakfast Early Morning fly to Pokhaa, we will fly to for a relaxing boat ride on the Phewa Lake before exploring the lakeside town with its many charming shops. For a real thrill, experience the optional, 30-minute tandem paraglide flight from Sarangkot viewpoint with an experienced pilot. Fly like an eagle under a silky canopy, as the snowy peaks spread out before you. You’ll have two days to relax, explore and soak up the atmosphere around Pokhara. Two Nights in Pokhara.
Day 6 We start the day with an early breakfast and trek brief with your guide followed by a short drive to Phedi to begin the trek to Thikedunga We start the day with an early breakfast and trek brief with your guide followed by a short drive to Phedi to begin the trek to Thikedunga supported by porters and your fully qualified guide.
Day 7 Trek to GhorepaniOne of the most famous destinations for trekkers and known for its beautiful mountain views.
Day 8 Early Morning moonlight hike to view the sunrise at Poon hill and followed by the famous Gurkha warrior village of Ghandruk.Early Morning moonlight hike to view the sunrise at Poon hill and followed by the famous Gurkha warrior village of Ghandruk.
Day 9 Trek to Birethanti for transportation back to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara .Trek to Birethanti for transportation back to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara .
Day 10 Drive to the Trisuli River to enjoy this mild but exciting rafting trip on the way to Chitwan National Park. Drive to the Trisuli River to enjoy this mild but exciting rafting trip on the way to Chitwan National Park.
Day 11 Jungle lodge (jungle activities). Spend the day observing rare and endangered species including the Asian One-Horned Rhino, Leopard, and Royal Bengal Tiger (if you’re lucky). Home to over 400 species of birds and the Genetic Dolphin, Nepal’s first national park is an ecological treasure.
Day 12-13 Return to Kathamndu for Nagarkot Ovenright while returning to kathamndu you will be transfer (1.5 hrs) to the Himalayan resort town of Nagarkot famous for its views of Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. With an elevation of 2,195 meters, Nagarkot is described by as a town of timeless and eternal beauty.
Day 14 Hiking around Kathmandu Valley .Hiking around Kathmandu Valley .
Day 15 Back to Kathmandu to participate in a special Farewell Dinner.Back to Kathmandu to participate in a special Farewell Dinner.
Day 16 Free day in Kathmandu for shopping, exploring and wandering the charming streets of Thamel.Free day in Kathmandu for shopping, exploring and wandering the charming streets of Thamel.
Day 17 Departure to your destination.Departure to your destination.
#Hotel category (16 nights )
- 5 Nights accommodations in Kathmandu
- 3 Nights accommodations in pokhara
- 2 Night accommodations in Nagarkot
- 3 Nights accommodations in Trekking area
- 1 Nights accommodations in Hiking Places
- 2 Nights accommodations in Chitwan
- Two days Kathmandu city Tour in Private car
- One day Pokhara city tour in Private Car
- Round trip transportation from Pokhara to trekking desitnations
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot Transfer
- Hiking point to Kathmandu
- All airport pick up & Transfer
- Kathmandu to Pokhara or flight can be managed
- Pokhara to Chitwan
- Chitwan- Kathmandu
- Four days Trekking Guide in Ghodepani Punhill Trek
- One day Hiking Guide
- 2 Days Tour Guide for Kathmandu valley
- 1 Day Tour Guide to Pokhara sightseeing
- 17 Breakfast ( any type as you choose )
- Lunch & Dinner in Trekking area 4 days & 2 days in Chitwan Jungle safari.
- For Trekking area only (TIMS & ACAP fee )
- All City Tour permits.
- 1 hour Mountain flight
Half hour Paragliding in Pokhara
- 4 Hours Rafting Package with River Lunch
# All Jungle life activities with Cultural Dances
# Special farewell dinner with our company representative in some authentic Nepal restaurant
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal equipment
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Nagarkot Dhulikhel HikingThis 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
Duration: 3 Days
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Naudanda & Sarankot Day HikePokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
Duration: 6-7 hours
Trishuli River RaftingThe increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
- This 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Pokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…