Duration: 8 Days
One of the most relaxed and less strenuous treks in the Annapurna Region, the Jomson Muktinath trip is ideal for those looking to enjoy the region without the stress and hurry of more difficult packages. As the area lies in the rain shadow area of the Annapurna’s, it can be completed any time of year with little chance of poor conditions and visibility. A great way to combine the beauty of the Himalayas with the spirituality offered by the pilgrimage to Muktinath while passing panoramic mountain views and the worlds deepest gorge.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 7 - 14 Days
- Region: Annapurna
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Arrive in KathmanduUpon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be greeted by a representative from the Good Karma Trekking team holding a sign with your name in the parking lot. After a brief introduction, you will be escorted to your hotel. After check in, and welcome drinks you will be free to explore around the backpacker haven of Thamel.
Day 2 Kathmandu to PokharaToday we will take a six-hour drive through the scenic Kathmandu valley passing the Trisuli River surrounded by serene terraced rice fields along the way. We will arrive in the peaceful lakeside town of Pokhara with plenty of time to explore the quaint village and enjoy the beautiful views of mountains reflected in the lake.
Day 3 Fly from Pokhara to KagbeniWe will leave for a short but scenic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom before hiking a few hours to the village town of Kagbeni nestled in the Annapurna range.
Day 4 Kagbeni to MuktinathWe will pass upwards along a trail passing through a desert like landscape featuring caves and mountain views. We will continue to pass through several small towns and their traditional Tibetan architecture spotting sheep, apple trees and Yaks along the way. We will arrive in the spiritual pilgrimage location of Muktinath offering views of the Thorong La Valley.
Day 5 Muktinath to JomsonWe will head down the Kali Gandaki Gorge past the town of Kagbeni before arriving in Jomson. We will stay here for the night to learn more about the local culture and customs of the Tibetan people while exploring the peaceful town.
Day 6 Jomson to PokharaWe will return along the short 35-minute flight route to Pokhara. You will be able to spot some of the villages you hiked through on your flight as we return to the lakeside town of Pokhara to spend an evening soaking in the backpacker culture and charm of the city.
Day 7 Pokhara to KathmanduWe will return either by tourist bus or flight to Kathmandu for our last night of the trip. Tonight is a great time to do any exploring or souvenir shopping in the backpacker haven of Thamel upon arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 8 DepartureDepending on your flight time you may be able to see a few more attractions in Kathmandu before departing approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight time. You will be escorted to the airport with a representative from Good Karma trekking staff. After our farewells, you will have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in Nepal with Good Karma, as one time is never enough.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer )
- Government license holder Trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Fee
- Overland Transportations Bus ,car, & flights as you prefer
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Good Karma Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)&( optionally if you have your own bags, down jackets and wants to use your own you are free to bring them)
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome Dinner
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- City Tour entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara while entering Temple and Monastery.
Naudanda & Sarankot Day HikePokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
Duration: 6-7 hours
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Overview Despite its spectacular mountain views and picturesque villages, Kakani is a part of Nepal…
- Pokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…