Duration: 25 Days
Nar Phu know as the nepal tibet was recently opened to foreigners, and sees fewer trekkers than many of Nepal's trekking regions. The inhabitants are ethnically Tibetan, traders of old, and have lived an isolated existence for centuries. Phu is an intriguing fortified village perched on a hill at the intersection of many glacial valleys and backed by high Himalayan peaks, and Nar is a fascinating and busy village of slightly more modern 'Bhotias', or Nepali Tibetans. Both are stunningly beautiful. Mustang was first explored by a handful of intrepid Himalayan travelers and pilgrims in in the 50s and 60s, and we continue in their spirit of exploration. We journey along some of the least known routes to the more isolated villages in this sun-drenched region, often following the rocky Kali Gandaki river-bed, other times trekking on spectacular trails high above it, and descending through marvelously sculpted and multi-hued gorges.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 21 + Days
- Max. Altitude: 5595m
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, over night in hotel
Day 2 : Kathmandu rest day, prepare for the trek, over night in hotel
Day 3 : Drive to Syange (1100m) or Jagat (1310m), about 7 to 8hrs drive overnight at tented camp
Day 4 : Trek to Dharapani (1860m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 5 : Trek to Koto (2600m), about 5hrs walk, Overnight at tented camp
Day 6 : Trek to Dharmasala (3250m) or Meta (3360m), about 6 to 7hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 7 : Trek to Kayang (3740m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 8 : Trek to Phu Village (4080m), about 3hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 9 : Acclimatisation day at Phu village/optional exploration walk to Himlung Base Camp (4920m), overnight at tented camp
Day 10 : Trek to Mahedra Pul (3490m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 11 : Trek to Naar Village (4110m), about 2 ½ hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 12 : Trek to Yak Kharka (4400m), about 6 to 7hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 13 : Trek to Lapse Khola (4500m), about 7hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 14 : Trek to High Camp (4900m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 15 : Cross Teri La (5595m) and descend to Pasphu Khola camp (4730m), about 8 to 9hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 16 : Trek to Yakpa (4300m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 17 : Trek to Tange (3300m), about 5 to 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 18 : Trek to Yara Village (3600m), about 7hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 19 : Trek to Lo Manthang (3770m), about 6hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 20 : Explore Lo Manthang (3770m), overnight at tented camp
Day 21 : Trek to Ghami (3500m) via Tsarang (3650m), about 6 to 7hrs walk, overnight at tented camp
Day 22 : Drive to Jomsom (2670m.) via Kagbeni (2800m), about 5hrs drive, overnight at tented camp or lodge
Day 23 : Early morning, fly to Pokhara, overnight hotel in Pokhara
Day 24 : Morning fly to Kathmandu, overnight hotel
Day 25 : Transfer to airport for international departure
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara with bed and breakfast basis.
- Your Camping meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour with cultural English speaking guide Kathmandu - Jagat Private Transportation.
- Kagbeni to Jomsom Private Jeep
- Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu Flight Tickets
- Nar phu and Upper Mustang Restricted area fee, Annapurna Conservation area fee, and applicable permits & taxes.
- Camping Equipments - Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Mattresses
- An experienced Government licensed guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Fare well dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes.
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal clothing & equipments. Nepal entry visa fee $40. ( during 60 days from the date of issue.)
- Travel insurance and helicopter charter in any cases but if you want us to arrange
- Items of personal nature. ( Personal Expenses)
- Any kinds of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, phone call, internet, laundry etc.
- Tips for your crews ( Guide, porter and driver)
Karnali River Rafting
Duration: 10 Days
Seti River Rafting
Duration: 2 Days
Kaligandaki River Rafting
Duration: 3 Days
Shivapuri Hiking in Kathmandu
Duration: 1 Day
Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
Located in the Upper Mustang region the Kaligandaki lies between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges…
Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…