Our trip includes access to remote villages in the Kathmandu Valley with chances to shoot the early morning and evening scenery while exploring remote towns filled with local people and devoid of tourists. Although we will visit the major sites, the tour is catered to those focused on photography while providing authentic well-preserved locations to create the most genuine shots of Nepalese life. One of the highlights is visiting the Annapurna range and specializes in maximizing your photography time while minimizing the need for hiking. We will travel through remote areas using jeeps to travel through the thin air and spend 2 day in the serene and peaceful village of Muktinath. You will be taken to the most picturesque vantage points of the Annapurna region offering while also traveling to less famous areas to develop your techniques and create one of a kind photos.
Tour Highlights Include...
- Kathmandu Thamel District and Durbar Square
- Patan Durbar Square and museums
- Hindu temple and seedy Sadus of Pashupatinath
- Swayambhu Temple at dawn
- Tibetan quarter of Kathmandu
- Artisans of Bakthapur
- Newari Villages of Kathmandu Valley
- Pokhara Valley
- Aerial views of Annapurna Ranges
- Glacial valley at Tukuche and dawn photography of Tukuche peak (2600m)
- Laneways of Marpha and the Thakali people
- Stunning views of Mount Nilgiri in the morning light
- Outpost town of Kagbeni on the edge of the Upper Mustang (2800m)
- Tibetan Gumpas, Chorten and culture in the Annapurnas
- Farming villages, wild horses, tamed yaks and goat herds.
- Muktinath outpost located below Thorong Pass along the Annapurna Circuit