When it comes to heritage, the Indian mainland on the whole has no match to land of the kings. Rajasthan Heritage Tour is yet another trail towards the wonderland of the state through its monuments, architectural legacy, intricate culture and luxurious indulgence. Starting from Delhi’s sightseeing, the tour ascends towards Agra, the city of love famous for the Taj Mahal. On the way to Pink City- Jaipur, the journey explores the fascinating city of Fatehpur Sikri. While entering Rajasthan, one encounters the undulated heritage of the state through imposing forts, rustic culture and impeccable luxuries of exploring the region on elephant’s back. Mandawa is a magical fairytale woven through havelis and forts in the desert backdrop. Desert tour of Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur too completes another aspect of the state, which is beyond the golden mirages and sand dunes. Udaipur, the last destination of Rajasthan Heritage Tour forms the ultimate catharsis where the romantic backdrop and idyllic surroundings form the perfect setting to soothe the soul.
- Destnation: India
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 01 Arrive Delhi.India Gate Delhi, Meeting & Greeting at airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 02 Delhi.Morning Delhi city tour visiting Rajghat, Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Humayum Tomb and the Qutub Minar, Birla Mandir ,drive past to India Gate, Parliament House, President's House. Overnight in hotel.
Day 03 Delhi - Agra.Approx 203 kms / 4 hrs drive
After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Also visit Agra Fort dominated by red sand stone. Overnight in Hotel. (Taj Mahal is closed on all Fridays)
Day 04 Agra - Fatehpur Sikhri - Jaipur.Approx 232 kms / 5 hrs drive
Morning you may visit Taj Mahal again. Later drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri built by Mughal Emperor Akbar 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free for leisure or you may visit local markets. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 05 JaipurMorning visit Amber Fort - The ancient Capital of the state until 1728.Ascend the hill on an elephant back, on which the fort is situated. Afternoon Jaipur city sightseeing tour visiting the City Palace, Observatory & Palace of Winds ( Hawa Mahal). Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06 Jaipur - Mandawa.Approx 167 kms / 4 hrs drive
Morning drive to Mandawa. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon enjoy the picturesque view of the desert state. Overnight in Mandawa.
Day 07 Mandawa - Bikaner.Approx 164 Kms / 4 hrs drive
Morning drive to Bikaner. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Afternoon city sightseeing tour visiting historic Junagarh Fort, Bikaner Palace and the Golden Jublee Museum. Overnight in Bikaner.
Day 08 Bikaner - Jaisalmer.Approx. 333 Kms / 7 hrs drive Morning drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 09 In Jaisalmer.After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of The Golden City - Jaisalmer. It is in the heart of the Great Indian Desert. Its temple, fort and palaces are all built of yellow stone. The city is a mass of intricately carved buildings, facades and elaborate balconies. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort - The oldest living Fort in the world. See the Patwon-Ki-Havelies, Salim-Singh-Ki-Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank.Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 10 Jaisalmer.In the afternoon, visit the Khuri Sand Dunes and the typical Rajasthani desert Village. Take a camel ride to view the sunset from the dunes, as the sky is set on fire. It can be an unforgettable experience. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 11 Jaisalmer - Jodhpur.Approx 308 Kms / 7 Hrs. Morning drive Jaisalmer to Jodhpur enroute visiting Osiyan. Visit Osian Temples, The Pratihara Dynasty Temple Complex, See the Surya Temple and the Sachiya Mata Temple in Osian, Continue drive to Jodhpur (55 kms). Upon arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 12 Jodhpur.Morning city tour visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mahamandir Temple and Umed Bhawan Palace. Overnight Jodhpur.
Day 13 Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur.259 kms. / 6 hrs. drive Morning leave for Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain Temples. These temples are the most renowned Jain temples built in 15th century covering an area of 40,000 sq. feet with several halls & pillars which are individually carved. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Udaipur. Moti Mahal Udaipur,Top Travels Tour Packages
Day 14 In Udaipur.Full day city sightseeing tour of Udaipur city with visit to the Moti Mahal, Badal Mahal, Manak Mahal, Fateh Sagar & Pichola Lake. Also visit Eklingji & Nagda temple. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 15 Udaipur - Bombay.Morning is free for leisure. Afternoon transfer to airport to connect flight for Bombay. Upon arrival transfer to hotel.
Day 16 Bombay / Out.Morning visit Elephanta Islands across the harbour. Afternoon visit Gate Way of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Garden, Tower of Silence, Dhobi Garh and Mani Bhawan. Later transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination (hotel checkout 12:00 hrs).
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus as per the group size
- Accommodation as required by you like -Budget Hotels, Tourist standard Hotel ,Threee star category Hotels ,Four Star Hotels, Five Star Hotels in ( Bed & Breakfast Basis , Bed Breakfast & Dinner Basis , Bed Breakfast Lunch Dinner Basis )or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours as per the Itinerary by Private Car, Van, Jeep, Costar, Bus, Flights, Train etc as per the group sizes and your request.
- Tour Guide with all sightseeing fees.
- Services charges
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal equipment
- Any others expenses
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…