Duration: 20 Days
A wonderfully secluded trek offering challenging climbs through one of the most scenic areas in the Annapurna Range, Rolwaling offers a tremendous combination of glaciers, intimidating passes and crystal clear glacial lakes and makes a great trip for any true mountain lover. Nestled between the Langtang and Everest Range, you will spend you entire trip using tents to interact with nature on a greater level. The secluded region is home to the traditional and mysterious Sherpa and Tamang people known for their hospitality and curiosity making for an excellent way to learn about the local culture in an authentic manner. Pass along the timeless Tamakoshi River to absorb timeless views of Everest, Jugal Himal and Gauri Shanker towering over the beautiful landscape.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Region: Other
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 : Welcome to Nepal, upon your arrival in Nepal our representative welcome you and assists to transfer hotel evening welcome dinner.
Day 2 : Kathmandu Valley city tours and preparation for Rolwaling valley trek.
Day 3 : Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha and trek to Ratomate (1000m).
Day 4 : Trek from Rotamate to Shingati (950m).
Day 5 : Trek from Singati Bazaar to Jagat (1150m).
Day 6 : Trek from Jagat to Simigaoun (1990m).
Day 7 : Trek from Simigaun to Gyalche (2990m).
Day 8 : Trek from Gyalche to Beding (3690m).
Day 9 : Rest at Beding for Acclimatization.
Day 10 : Trek from Beding to Na Gaun (4180m).
Day 11 : Trek from Na to Tso Rolpa Lake (4540m).
Day 12 : Rest at Tso Rolpa Lake for acclimatization(4540m).
Day 13 : Trek from Tso Rolpa to Beding (3690m).
Day 14 : Trek from Beding to Gyalche (2990m).
Day 15 : Trek from Gyalche to Simigaoun (1990m).
Day 16 : Trek from Simigaun to Jagat (1150m).
Day 17 : Trek from Jagat to Singati Bazaar (950m).
Day 18 : Trek from Singati Bazaar to Dolakha (1650m).
Day 19 : Drive from Dolakha to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner.
Day 20 : After this amazing Rolwaling valley trekwe will transfer to airport for your onward destination.
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 Nights twin sharing with breakfast.
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Transportation Kathmandu to Dolakha to Kathmandu by bus/Jeep
- All meals and accommodation during Rolwaling valley trekking period.
- An experienced English speaking guide trained by government of Nepal.
- Highly experienced Rolwaling valley trekking staffs.
- All governmental procedure permits fees and local taxes.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, medical kit etc.
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant.
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Hot and cold shower, battery recharge during Rolwaling valley trek.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc.
- Personal Rolwaling valley trekking equipments/gears.
- Tips for guides, porters and driver.
- All others expenses not mentioned on price includes section.
Shivapuri Hiking in Kathmandu
Duration: 1 Day
Marshyangdi River Rafting
Duration: 3 Days
Balthali Village hiking Tour
Duration: 3 Days
Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Balthali Village is a small authentic village just 40km away from Kathmandu. The area surrounding…
Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…