Day 01 Delhi – Agra Arrive Delhi in morning, meeting, assistance at the airport and direct drive to Agra, the city of Taj which is 203 Kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel.
Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel took over 17 years to complete, often known as ' Love Poem in Marble'. (Taj Mahal remains closed on all Fridays) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – AgraAfter breakfast visit Agra Fort containing the halls private and public audiences.. Later depart to visit the unique deserted Mughal City – Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is an excellent state of preservation. Return to Agra. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 Agra – Delhi (203 Kms/ Approx 4 Hrs) Delhi – Departure
After breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- 1.Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- 2.Meals: On breakfast basis.
- 3.Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.02 Pax – Toyota Innova03 Pax – Toyota Innova04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- 4.Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program ,whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport( for all 03 days).
- 5.Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- 1.Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- 2.Airport tax, if any.
- 3.Any Domestic Airfares.
- 4.Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- 5.Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- 6.Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- 7.Visa, insurance etc.
- 8.Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Pulchowki Hiking in Kathmandu
Balthali Village hiking TourBalthali Village is a small authentic village just 40km away from Kathmandu. The area surrounding…
Duration: 3 Days
Champadevi Day HikeThe Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
Duration: 1 Day
- Adventure Himalayan helicopter flight over the Himalayas is a unique and adventurous way to see…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Situated at an elevation of 2782 meters this is the highest southern hill in the…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Balthali Village is a small authentic village just 40km away from Kathmandu. The area surrounding…
- The Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…