Day 01 Delhi – Agra Arrive Delhi in morning, meeting, assistance at the airport and direct drive to Agra, the city of Taj which is 203 Kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel.
Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel took over 17 years to complete, often known as ' Love Poem in Marble'. (Taj Mahal remains closed on all Fridays) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – AgraAfter breakfast visit Agra Fort containing the halls private and public audiences.. Later depart to visit the unique deserted Mughal City – Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is an excellent state of preservation. Return to Agra. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 Agra – Delhi (203 Kms/ Approx 4 Hrs) Delhi – Departure
After breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- 1.Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- 2.Meals: On breakfast basis.
- 3.Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.02 Pax – Toyota Innova03 Pax – Toyota Innova04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- 4.Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program ,whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport( for all 03 days).
- 5.Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- 1.Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- 2.Airport tax, if any.
- 3.Any Domestic Airfares.
- 4.Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- 5.Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- 6.Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- 7.Visa, insurance etc.
- 8.Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
Meeting & Conference
Trishuli River RaftingThe increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…