This 8-day tour is the ultimate package for a short but thorough trip combining the mystery and spirituality of the Tibetan people. Visit the major attractions while giving yourself more time to learn about the local customs and way of life while taking more time to explore the scenic and timeless mountain areas surrounding Lhasa.
- Destination: Tibet
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 KATHMANDU(1300M) – LHASA (3650m)Fly to Lhasa . upon arrival in Lhasa transfer to the Hotel Flora
Day 2-3 IN LHASA.(3650m)Two full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTATLA PALACE, DEPRUNG AND SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight in Hotel Flora
Day 4 LHASA -GYANTSE - SIGATSE:Full day picturesque drive along the turquoise lake Yamdrok, crossing over Kampala Pass (4794 M) and the Brahmaputra river (Yarlung Tsangpo) upon arrival sightseeing in Khumbum stupa and Palkhor Monastery and drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 SIGATSE –RONBUK. 08-09 hrs.(5050m)After breakfast visit Tashilumpo Monastery and after lunch scenic drive through the highest point, Gyatchu La pass (5,220m) en route and further drive to Ronbuk. Overnight in Guest house at Ronbuk .
Day 6 RONBUK – SIGATSE, APPROX DRIVE 07 HRS.After breakfast sightseeing to Ronbuk Monastery and excursion in Everest Base camp and after lunch drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 SHIGATSE – LHASADrive to Lhasa
Day 8 Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .
Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis
English speaking Tibetan Guide
Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle
Monastery entrance fee
Tibet Travel permit
Shivapuri Hiking for Nagi GumpaShivapuri situated at an altitude of 2563m north of Kathmandu is second highest hill around…
Duration: 1 Day
Naudanda & Sarankot Day HikePokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
Duration: 6-7 hours
A day hiking to NAGARJUNANagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
Duration: 1 Day
Meeting & Conference
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Seti River RaftingThe warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…
Duration: 2 Days
- Shivapuri situated at an altitude of 2563m north of Kathmandu is second highest hill around…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Pokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
- Nagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- The warm and welcoming Seti River is excellent for a more relaxed rafting experience for…