This 8-day tour is the ultimate package for a short but thorough trip combining the mystery and spirituality of the Tibetan people. Visit the major attractions while giving yourself more time to learn about the local customs and way of life while taking more time to explore the scenic and timeless mountain areas surrounding Lhasa.
- Destnation: Tibet
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 KATHMANDU(1300M) – LHASA (3650m)Fly to Lhasa . upon arrival in Lhasa transfer to the Hotel Flora
Day 2-3 IN LHASA.(3650m)Two full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTATLA PALACE, DEPRUNG AND SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight in Hotel Flora
Day 4 LHASA -GYANTSE - SIGATSE:Full day picturesque drive along the turquoise lake Yamdrok, crossing over Kampala Pass (4794 M) and the Brahmaputra river (Yarlung Tsangpo) upon arrival sightseeing in Khumbum stupa and Palkhor Monastery and drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 SIGATSE –RONBUK. 08-09 hrs.(5050m)After breakfast visit Tashilumpo Monastery and after lunch scenic drive through the highest point, Gyatchu La pass (5,220m) en route and further drive to Ronbuk. Overnight in Guest house at Ronbuk .
Day 6 RONBUK – SIGATSE, APPROX DRIVE 07 HRS.After breakfast sightseeing to Ronbuk Monastery and excursion in Everest Base camp and after lunch drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 SHIGATSE – LHASADrive to Lhasa
Day 8 Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .
Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis
English speaking Tibetan Guide
Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle
Monastery entrance fee
Tibet Travel permit
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…