This 8-day tour is the ultimate package for a short but thorough trip combining the mystery and spirituality of the Tibetan people. Visit the major attractions while giving yourself more time to learn about the local customs and way of life while taking more time to explore the scenic and timeless mountain areas surrounding Lhasa.
- Destination: Tibet
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 KATHMANDU(1300M) – LHASA (3650m)Fly to Lhasa . upon arrival in Lhasa transfer to the Hotel Flora
Day 2-3 IN LHASA.(3650m)Two full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTATLA PALACE, DEPRUNG AND SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight in Hotel Flora
Day 4 LHASA -GYANTSE - SIGATSE:Full day picturesque drive along the turquoise lake Yamdrok, crossing over Kampala Pass (4794 M) and the Brahmaputra river (Yarlung Tsangpo) upon arrival sightseeing in Khumbum stupa and Palkhor Monastery and drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 SIGATSE –RONBUK. 08-09 hrs.(5050m)After breakfast visit Tashilumpo Monastery and after lunch scenic drive through the highest point, Gyatchu La pass (5,220m) en route and further drive to Ronbuk. Overnight in Guest house at Ronbuk .
Day 6 RONBUK – SIGATSE, APPROX DRIVE 07 HRS.After breakfast sightseeing to Ronbuk Monastery and excursion in Everest Base camp and after lunch drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 SHIGATSE – LHASADrive to Lhasa
Day 8 Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .
Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis
English speaking Tibetan Guide
Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle
Monastery entrance fee
Tibet Travel permit
Shivapuri Hiking in KathmanduLocated north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Duration: 1 Day
Naudanda & Sarankot Day HikePokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
Duration: 6-7 hours
Dhampus Day Hike
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
- Meditation Centers Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers…
- Overview Despite its spectacular mountain views and picturesque villages, Kakani is a part of Nepal…
- Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Pokhara is surrounded by verdant hills and traditional villages offering stunning views of the Himalayan…
- Dhampus Day hike is the best things to do if you are free for a…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…